Wednesday 18 May 2011

Let’s Stop and Teach about the Environment Properly

My name is Rebecca, and this is my blog called "S.T.E.P."
This is a fundamental blog for you and your parents or vice verse to do together. I made this blog because youths nowadays don’t realize the issues going on in our society. Half of the time they are either on the computer or on their phones. Creating a barrier between them and the society as we know it. It's my job to help them benefit in terms of the environment, by teaching them about it. Showing them what going on in the world, and how they can have an environmentally friendly lifestyle.
 I believe that youths, we can do anything now, unless they set their minds to it. This can make a huge impact on themselves and on their community. I can help guide them, with small environmental activities such as planting trees, picking up garbage, making awareness posters, and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment